EHS Toolbox includes tools and utilities that make the management of your HSEQ issues more time and cost efficient.
825,00€ / year
EHS Toolbox includes tools and utilities to support EHS management:
- Chemical Register helps you list, keep track of the type and quantity of chemicals being used and stored onsite. The system supports recording the CLP categorisation of hazard category, hazard statements and precautionary statements, GHS pictograms, protective equipment pictograms needed in the handling of such chemicals and the possibility to add safety data sheets as an attachment to each chemical. You can assign responsibilities, set due dates and receive reminders when information in the register requires updating.
- Training Register helps you manage, schedule and track various personnel trainings, certificates and qualifications. Includes the possibility to assign responsibilities, set due dates and receive reminders when a certification / qualification is expiring.
- Permit Conditions allows you to record and manage requirements issued in the form of permit conditions such as environmental permits or chemical permits. The register allows you to assign responsibilities, set due dates and receive reminders when a permit condition requires action.
- Maintenance Schedules helps you manage machine and equipment maintenance schedules, including servicing and inspections. Includes the possibility to assign responsibilities, set due dates and receive reminders when a service or inspection date draws near.
- Document Register helps you keep a list of documents that must be kept available and updated regularly, for example, mandatory document required by law or management system documents. The register supports assigning a responsible person for each document, and the system will automatically send email reminders when updates are due. You can add a link the document’s original location and add it as an attachment to the register.
- Stakeholder analysis tool helps you identify, categorise and understand the relationships between different stakeholders as required by ISO management systems. It is possible to build a pictorial diagram of the network of relevant stakeholders.